In this episode we will discuss the many different types of edibles and how they impact you and the condition you are treating.
We’ll also suggest what defines quality edibles and what should you watch out for.
Here’s a special treat, just for you!
to power the whole batch!
The first essential is a really good, high-quality CBD oil,
like hemp-derived Cannafyl CBD Oil Drops
Food-grade silicone molds in the size you prefer, saucepan, whisk,
oven mitts, funnel, condiment dispenser
1 cup any type of fruit juice you prefer (pineapple, kiwi and papaya
should be avoided because they don’t gel as well as others)
2 tablespoons of high-quality organic raw honey
2 milliliters (or more if you prefer) of CBD oil like Cannafyl CBD oil –
whatever concentration you prefer
- Whisk for about a minute, then turn off the heat.
- Now add in your CBD oil! Whisk again until you’re confident that it is all mixed thoroughly.
- Now you want to put the liquid into your mold. The best tip for getting your CBD liquid into the mold is your condiment dispenser.
- Fill your condiment dispenser by spooning the liquid into the bottle through your funnel. Be sure to wear an oven mitt as the liquid will be very hot to the touch. Once the mold is filled let it sit for up to an hour.
- You can then peel your formed gummies out of the mold. Generally, gummies can be stored at room temperature for up to 10 days as long as you’re placing them in an air-tight container. However, people in hot or humid climates should store their gummies in the refrigerator.